Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Remember 3 years ago when 5 winners were sent a metal box with a lock on it with the deck of Guardians inside? That's probably happening again, except maybe a little different. It says they were sent via overnight FedEx last time, so maybe the winners will receive their goodies today. :). Fingers crossed.

EDIT: I also want to know if JB can post links to the media videos he asked for the people who got the mystery boxes last time. should be cool to wach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Oh no! This again I already wasted one summer of my life 3 years ago to try and figure the whole thing out. Sorry no can do again. I'm just gonna enjoy my summer I'll check back when the smokes clears. Good luck guys. Lol

i feel so, it is august, im sure they are sending the packages and giving ample time for people to get stuff. so monday would be a good day just incase people didnt get them before saturday,
they also might be sending more out. so if they pay less for the overnight 1day shipping, they can send more out. and saying that they are planning to overdue what they have been doin (makin a huge deal out of this) there might be more than one thing they are sending out, so like maybe 2 decks of cards, a dvd, a teeshirt, who knows.
maybe some vouchers for a free game of bowling, who knows, but we'll find out.
im not worried about it.
and i doubt that if you get the email before the timer, you'll get something. i think if you were one of the first few to send it you get something.
who knows how many that is, saying that t11 has a few thousand people on here.
but w/e thats what i think.
prly the first 5 or 6, who knows. but making a big deal of it like they are, who knows

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Maybe it will be a few people who actually get the prize. The reason I think (or hope) that is because this is such a big deal and that they're supposed to release 5 things, and it's T11's third anniversary. But who really knows?

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Maybe it will be a few people who actually get the prize. The reason I think (or hope) that is because this is such a big deal and that they're supposed to release 5 things, and it's T11's third anniversary. But who really knows?

Lol it would only make sense to release 5 things on their fifth anniversary... But I'm not complaining! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results