Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey Rudd

Social Director // theory11 interactive
Staff member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
So what do you think the prize will be? The Sentinel Deck?

I highly doubt that just because it's a MASSIVE release. So I think the winners get a package of all sorts of goodies, probably all of the new stuff coming in August. So the deck will be among the goodies I imagine. It wouldn't be a hunt just for a deck of cards.

I believe the prize will be a deck or two of cards.

For those that have been around since the beginning, a couple of decks of Guardians were prizes sent in secret similar to this.

They also sent a selected few separate clues to share with others.

They will not email you, or name you if you won. You will find out if/when you receive a package.

I believe the prize will be a deck or two of cards.

For those that have been around since the beginning, a couple of decks of Guardians were prizes sent in secret similar to this.

They also sent a selected few separate clues to share with others.

They will not email you, or name you if you won. You will find out if/when you receive a package.

Yup, this is what I'm expecting it to be. I'm also getting very antsy because I know over the next couple of days I will be on the lookout for the mailman! Also, let me get a shout out to a fellow veteran! lol... Although I happened to create my account slightly after midnight when T11 launched, so it shows my registration date as Sep. 2007. Booo haha

That's great, caught a stomach flu yesterday and missed out on the last batch of clues....what bad luck.

-RA69

Sucks dude, hate you missed it. Hope you are feeling better though.

Aug 19, 2009
Well, people have posted that it's related to the last two images, but I don't see how the address I found relates to those images.

Justin.Morris

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Keep in mind that if they are releasing a bunch of products, this hunt may include more prizes. And like I said earlier, keep looking for that email address, it may be a draw for those who get their emails in before the timer runs out and the hunt continues...

CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results