t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2008
I'll also know when I've broken my computer. I've looked through every page every clue, every source code, front and back twice. I'm getting really annoyed and restless. Is it in the sloppy writing on some of the clue pages? If so, I cannot decipher anything that's in that writing.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Well since myself and others have already sent the email as the first few people, I think I will provide a little more help. You are not looking in the source code, you are looking in an image. The image is from the most recent set of clues tonight, and there is only 2 images. Do not look too hard, look up into the images and see what you find. Only one image has the wanted source. Look up into it, you'll find it. It's really obvious once you find it. Happy hunting!

-Casey

May 9, 2008
Hopefully first few means more than 1 or 2 or 3. Out of 17,000 theory11 registered members, I hope at least a few more get a prize.

When you see how we found the email,

You will know 100% we have it right. Its not something you can 'get wrong' if that makes sense.

Prize will be for 1-11 People at a maximum.

I would think 3-5 though.

But anyway, best of luck to all! I think I may have been in the Top 10, so my fingers are definately crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results