t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Lol.... I only found one thing that could be a lead... but I can't figure it out on my own,,,

If its the same thing im thinking of...I have a second. But still not enough. I have tried 5 times but all were wrong.

Apr 20, 2010
With all these people saying they've found it... I might as well go to sleep...

Not to bash the users that say they've found it, but didn't some say that not too long ago, when JB said no-one had sent an email?

If it's out there, the email has probably been found and had an email sent, but that doesn't mean you should stop looking;D.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Not to bash the users that say they've found it, but didn't some say that not too long ago, when JB said no-one had sent an email?

If it's out there, the email has probably been found and had an email sent, but that doesn't mean you should stop looking;D.

Oh well I'm tired... It's 1:15 AM here... I need some sleep... I wish they did this during daytime...

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina

Well it would be very mean of JB to post more than one email in the clues. But I wouldn't put it past the basty craftards at T11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results