t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just to clarify - the address to contact is listed WITHIN the clues. It is not an address of any of our team members nor myself. It is a NEW, special address setup just for this event. Be among the first to find it. Good hunting!

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York
So i reached the timer what seems like first of the people who posted..and i was busy helping people through PM and i completely missed the adress and am now losing. Great. Just my luck haha.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Okay, I've officially lost interest. G'night folks. If someone wants to PM a hint that'd be great, I'll look at it in the morning, otherwise I'll just figure it out later when it's not part of the race.

Jul 18, 2010
Long Island, New York
When i saw the countdown i assumed i would have to find the address in the NEXT set of clues, when that new timer expired. As if they were giving me a hint towards what to look for in the next set. Nope. And i am also officially lost lol.

J

Joseph C

Has the address already been set up? Or is this the heads up the next set of clues will have the address?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As of the moment I write this, no one has yet sent to the correct address. Want a hint? The address is listed within one of the clues. You will need to look close. This task is not easy, but the first to find it will be well rewarded.

Apr 20, 2010
As of the moment I write this, no one has yet sent to the correct address. Want a hint? The address is listed within one of the clues. You will need to look close. This task is not easy, but the first to find it will be well rewarded.

I just recorded every answer to the clue only to see that ;D. Time to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results