t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Wow... huge, huge disappointment. Not the not winning part but seriously, there was NO need to hype up the announcement that 5 people have been notified that they've won something.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright, my doorbell just just rang, and it was a package. Someone from the theory11 team rang my doorbell and dropped off the package, and they disappeared. I am pleased to inform you all, that THIS IS FREAKING EPIC!!!!!

No this is not a joke.

-Casey

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Ok. This 'round' was a waste of time. I could have been working on my chop cup routine, but I thought there was going to be more riddles to figure out.

They could have at least given us more riddles. Those things were actually kinda fun.

Sitting on the edge of your seat thinking that you were the first one to get there.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wow... huge, huge disappointment. Not the not winning part but seriously, there was NO need to hype up the announcement that 5 people have been notified that they've won something.

That's not what we were or ever have been hyping. What we're hyping is what will happen later this week. Stay tuned. Only five could win this tonight, but that is the point - these were the first five to complete the hunt. The real event is this Saturday. We're working as quickly as possible to make that happen. Have some faith, be positive, and give us the benefit of the doubt that this will be well worth it. Promise.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Alright, my doorbell just just rang, and it was a package. Someone from the theory11 team rang my doorbell and dropped off the package, and they disappeared. I am pleased to inform you all, that THIS IS FREAKING EPIC!!!!!

No this is not a joke.

-Casey

HAHAHAHAHAHA made me laugh.

Not really quite that hard though. I don't laugh that hard because...I...am....

DISAPPOINTED!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
That's not what we were or ever have been hyping. What we're hyping is what will happen later this week. Stay tuned. Only five could win this tonight, but that is the point - these were the first five to complete the hunt. The real event is this Saturday. We're working as quickly as possible to make that happen. Have some faith, be positive, and give us the benefit of the doubt that this will be well worth it. Promise.

Pinky Promise? :eek:

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I think T11 doesn't give enough chances for the average guy to win. It's about superior skill or whatever. They should have given everyone something to win, or none at all. I just am disappointed a bit. Especially when the prize is good and lets down everyone with hope.

Ian

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts

hmmmm... Seeing that we already know what most of the prizes will be...

Colorblind
Shmoke
Genesis Vol. 2
Sentinel Deck
The Wire

Yeah...

Jun 10, 2010

No this is not a joke.

-Casey

The odds of someone actually ringing your doorbell at 11 PM to deliver a package is highly unlikely. Especially since Zack says he won, and he only got the email so far, saying that the package is on the way. I doubt someone from t11 would honestly go to your house and ring your doorbell at 11 PM if you won...

i belive you bayme, good stuff to come.
i did like the riddles tho.
and the hidden stuff.
well i hope i win.
OHMGOSH my computer just told me I WON!.
oh yea nvm. thats some virus i have.
oh well. gives hope....

but
OMG i just got a knock on my door too! wtf! lemme see who it iss.......

oh yea its the guy who is telling us we r getting evicted. oh well not soo lucky

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I think T11 doesn't give enough chances for the average guy to win. It's about superior skill or whatever. They should have given everyone something to win, or none at all. I just am disappointed a bit. Especially when the prize is good and lets down everyone with hope.

Ian

I totally agree...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Bayme, I swear to God you freaked the crap out of me. I went outside and scrambled out in the street to find a car or something. Cause I'm here in Charleston where you used to live. WE COULD HAVE JAMMED DUDE! haha. Guys, this is awesome. I am holding the first off of the press, enough said. AND SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! THIS BIRTHDAY IS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

-Casey

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina

Ian

Dude, do you understand competitions at all? I didn't win either and I'm very disappointed, but I don't everyone should get a prize because that would defeat the purpose of all this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results