On Demand @ Dan and Dave

Jun 10, 2010
Is the on-demand section like t11's 1-on-1 downloads? Like, are they downloads, or online viewing content? And if they're downloads, do you have a certain number of downloads just in case one of them goes bad for some reason?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
They're not downloads. You have a "My OnDemand Videos" page where you view them on the web. This is very handy for library browsing and such. It's also a failsafe in case of a computer malfunction. It's just a video viewing page, almost like YouTube in a way.

Ian

Apr 20, 2010
I really like the way they do it on Dananddave.com... No problems with download, always available, from any computer.

They're not downloads. You have a "My OnDemand Videos" page where you view them on the web. This is very handy for library browsing and such. It's also a failsafe in case of a computer malfunction. It's just a video viewing page, almost like YouTube in a way.

Ian

Both true. But you need to realize that t11 videos are always on your account for re-download as well. I enjoy having the files on my PC because I am often on the road and it's difficult to tether my phone while constantly moving.

Also, on DanAndDave, although the videos cannot be officially downloaded to your PC, it's easy enough to do so through the cache in most modern browsers.

With that trick, Dananddave's site wins, but officially, theory11 wins. Always have access on both, dan and daves is stream while theory11 is download-then-play.

Aug 8, 2010
Personally I like having my own downloadable copy.

Means that I never have to worry that someone else is going to take the website away (and thus my access to my purchases) and also gives me the flexibility to copy the videos onto my iPad to watch while traveling.

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
Personally I like having my own downloadable copy.

Means that I never have to worry that someone else is going to take the website away (and thus my access to my purchases) and also gives me the flexibility to copy the videos onto my iPad to watch while traveling.
Same here I put my t11 downloads on my iPod

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results