Hilton Head, South Carolina

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
What's up guys, I will be in Hilton Head, South Carolina for a month or two coming up pretty soon. I was wondering if you guys know of any magic shops, lectures, or shows going on up there! Also if any of you guys are from that area and wanna get together and jam, I thought it would be cool!

So if any of you know the area, or live near there hit me up!

What's up guys, I will be in Hilton Head, South Carolina for a month or two coming up pretty soon. I was wondering if you guys know of any magic shops, lectures, or shows going on up there! Also if any of you guys are from that area and wanna get together and jam, I thought it would be cool!

So if any of you know the area, or live near there hit me up!

We go there every summer (we own a timeshare there) and I have YET to find a magic shop! If you find one please let me know I'd be VERY interested!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I live in the Charleston Area, so I kinda live around there. There is a magic shop in Myrtle Beach called Broadway Magic Shop, but I doubt you'll travel all those hours to go there. I'm not sure if I will be able to travel down there though, since I have a lot of homework and studies to take care of.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
I understand about homework and studies. Ill see if im going near Myrtle beach on the way, or if its on the other side.
Honestly I might take a day and just do the driving and visit the shop, i don't know but we will see.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I understand about homework and studies. Ill see if im going near Myrtle beach on the way, or if its on the other side.
Honestly I might take a day and just do the driving and visit the shop, i don't know but we will see.

I've never been to the shop either. Always wanted to go up there and check around the place. Maybe if you go to Myrtle Beach i could try and meet up there. Or you could stop by Charleston since it's right in the middle of the distance.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
It is a pretty decent shop. It is not overly large but not a tiny worthless place either. I have been there twice in the past 12 years and usually buy a few items while vacationing.

There is Broadway Magic and Conley's House of Magic down there I believe.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
It is a pretty decent shop. It is not overly large but not a tiny worthless place either. I have been there twice in the past 12 years and usually buy a few items while vacationing.

There is Broadway Magic and Conley's House of Magic down there I believe.

awesome, i will be checking those out first thing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results