Stud Playing Cards - Plastic Loop help?

Jun 10, 2010
When I buy studs from my local Walgreens, on top of the seal, there is a plastic loop which is used to keep it on a hook. But whenever I try to take it off, it tears part of the seal and back of the box off, ruining the seal and box. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Apr 20, 2010
When I buy studs from my local Walgreens, on top of the seal, there is a plastic loop which is used to keep it on a hook. But whenever I try to take it off, it tears part of the seal and back of the box off, ruining the seal and box. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
It's not plastered on the cellophane? I've never used studs let alone bought them, but it is usually customary for playing cards to have hinges on cellophane rather than the box itself. I can only help with this bump.

Jun 10, 2010
Peel slowly or just don't buy studs...

... Thanks, Zach.. :(, they're so pro though. That's not an option.

And no. Studs don't come in cellophane, atleast not @ the Walgreens I've been to, so I doubt they come with cellophane at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Thanks, Zach.. :(, they're so pro though. That's not an option.

And no. Studs don't come in cellophane, atleast not @ the Walgreens I've been to, so I doubt they come with cellophane at all.

Walgreens is the only place you can buy them at least that I know of. I had to wait to go back down to the states to pick mine up and I had the same problem, It ripped the box right up, I don't mind it too much but I agree it is a piss off. I couldn't find away to take'em off without damage to the box.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I know what you mean. I love using the Stud playing cards. The only thing I could recommend is to use a hair dryer to heat up the plastic tab or breathe on it for awhile. In theory, it should melt some of the glue and make it easier for you to peel off without ripping the box.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results