Electric Touch PETS HELP PLEASE!!

Nov 23, 2007
Hey!! I tried to find secretcenter.info, but I couldn't. How can I make the PETS setup?

My ET has been in a drawer for more than a year because of the "tap dance problem," besides that the copper thing broke, and somebody told me that with PETS that's not a problem. Can you help me? PM me. Please!

Oct 10, 2010
Hi, I'm facing the same problem, just bought ET and can't find the PETS system anywhere. Can you send it by PM too? Thanks.

Jun 23, 2011
Hi, I am looking for PETS system everywere...up to now, I am losing any hope to find the holy grail of ET setups.
If any of you found it, could you send it by PM to me?. Thanks!!!

I need some assistance with PETS setup as well or just any solution to get Electric Touch+ to work. I've invested so much money into this stupid thing and I can't even use it in a show when I really needed it for a presentation I wanted to do. I invested the initial $200 into it, then another $60 to get it "repaired" (even though it still doesn't work), another $30 for the shoe modification (add in the loss of the pair of shoes since I can't use them regularly anymore), and all the extra conductive tape and various extras and I'm looking over a $320+ investment that I can't even use!! So if anyone has a solution on how to fix ET+ it would mean so much to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results