Chat Roulette Magic Tricks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Pretty cool. I would however like to see a full performance, to see if you hiding any preparation.

J.

Why do you want to know if there is any preparation? It is obviously webcam magic; anything not viewable in the camera lens can be easily set up. I like watching reactions, and not being a magician and figure things out by watching them. I play my role as a spectator when viewing magic. Would I see this trick impressive if someone did it to me? If someone said the card I am holding is your thought of card, it would be very unlikely. He did it every time, so that would impress me. Just a thought.

Why do you want to know if there is any preparation? It is obviously webcam magic; anything not viewable in the camera lens can be easily set up. I like watching reactions, and not being a magician and figure things out by watching them. I play my role as a spectator when viewing magic. Would I see this trick impressive if someone did it to me? If someone said the card I am holding is your thought of card, it would be very unlikely. He did it every time, so that would impress me. Just a thought.

Im just saying the video gives the impression he is asking spectators to name a card, then he reveals it to be correct. Now if he could do this 100% of the time I would be very impressed, however he could be doing other things before it to get to that point and just not showing it.

J.

Aug 31, 2007
Hello everybody,

@JDENredden - Casey pretty much explained everything. This video is only meant for the reaction aspects. Yes this can be done 100% everytime someone names a card.

@AndrewTW - That is another way to do, but only problem is one would have to sit there for hours hoping for the right person to name the right card.

Hope that clears up some things =].

-Rahat

Pretty cool. I would however like to see a full performance, to see if you hiding any preparation.

J.

Who cares how it was done!? That was really entertaining and that's all that matters. The important thing was the reactions and how he clearly brightened up a few peoples day.

Nice job man. It wouldn't surprise if this ended up being a YouTube hit and receiving millions of views.

Rev

Im just saying the video gives the impression he is asking spectators to name a card, then he reveals it to be correct. Now if he could do this 100% of the time I would be very impressed, however he could be doing other things before it to get to that point and just not showing it.

J.

Rahat showed me this video as soon as he posted it... the method is really clever and can be done every single time.

Major props dude, as always

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You could do it, just with an ID or Brainwave. Though I wouldn't temp Chatroullete. You'd end up doing a trick for a guy jerking off with kermit the frog or a dude in a ski mask humping a real doll.

Aug 31, 2007
@Randy - Yes unfortunately one would have to run into those perverts hah. I saw things that I wish I could un-see. =[

-Rahat

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results