Smoke & Mirrors V5

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hey guys does anyone have any information about the V5s? I've heard some rumors about them but I don't really have any good information about them. So does anyone out there have some hard facts?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
These are on the presses as we speak! I spoke with the press supervisor a few hours ago, and everything is running smoothly thus far! Very excited. We've only released limited details thus far, but I can confirm that they are, in fact, BLUE. And awesome. Stay tuned for more information over the coming week...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Are they combined again like the V4s or will it be two colors?

The v5's will be available in any color you desire... as long as you desire blue. Just kidding. But yes - just one edition (blue), similar to how there was one edition of the v4's. It's a steel, denim blue though - and looks awesome.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Also has anything been said about the back design? I saw a page that had "S+M V5" the cards were blue but I think it was just an edited pic of v4 decks and I wouldn't think that D&D would keep the back design

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just saw the completed boxes for the first time today - have them in hand as we speak! I sent a few pictures of them earlier today to Dan and Dave via email. We could not be happier - these look a league above the previous S&M editions. Check out their response below!

6KjgE.jpg

May 30, 2010
do yal think there will be a double release like the v4's. Bc i only have enough money for 8 decks, and i'd like to get 12 more when i get paid on Weds. So do you think they will be complely sold out then, or have two releases.

Last time when i bought V4's they were sold out, then a few days after another release came and i only bought 1 deck, how sad.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
:( about you only getting one deck. But I expect that there could possibly be two releases but I would just try to be at your computer waiting at like 10:50 just to be ready

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results