SM v5 vs. DeckONE

Sep 6, 2010
Hi! I am debating between getting SM v5 or DeckONE. I don't know much about them (finish, ect..) and I was hoping you guys would. Thanks in advance!

Nov 7, 2010
SMs are more classy and DeckOne is more "hardcore`. Anyone else think that a deckone card clip would look coolÉ

Problem is the clip would have to be larger to fit a deckone box, and so it wouldnt be able to fit a regular deck. Besides, the deckone box is already buffed up pretty well.

Nov 7, 2010
True. I was just thinking that the box design would look amazing as stainless steal.

Yes it would look nice. I personnaly dont like the back design too much but I can see how some people would like it. Love the front with the ace though.

Nov 9, 2010
Yes it would look nice. I personnaly dont like the back design too much but I can see how some people would like it. Love the front with the ace though.

I'm just the opposite! :p I absolutely love the back design but I'm a bit sceptical to the Ace on the front. We'll see if I change my mind when I can examine it myself instead of just looking at those juicy pictures.

Sep 6, 2010
I actually really like the D1 appearance, they look really modern to me. The SM v5s look cool, but I am ot sure if I am the biggest fan of the light blue color...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results