Free Justin Miller download

As a thank you for the success of Freedom Pack, Justin Miller sent out a Facebook invite for a free download of an unpublished effect. All you have to do is send him an email to enduremiller@gmail.com and he will take care of the rest. The Facebook invite says its today from 5:00-8:00 .

Just thought I would share this with you guys.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I do have one question. In the video Justin said that we can "pass it on" (the change). Does he mean that we can teach it to other magicians, or did he meant something else?

@vorezo you are supposed to send Justin an email requesting the download and he will send you the link.

@toby unfortunately I wouldn't know the answer to that, all I know is that this is unpublished.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Toby,
Thank you for the question...that is EXACTLY what I mean!
JM

Great, thank you for clearing that up for me. I actually have a great idea for an effect using Silky change, where you end up "clean" and has couple of great convincers. When I film it, how can I show it to you? Would I just send you a link for YouTube video, or maybe you would like to keep it hidden from public eye?

Apr 18, 2010
Great, thank you for clearing that up for me. I actually have a great idea for an effect using Silky change, where you end up "clean" and has couple of great convincers. When I film it, how can I show it to you? Would I just send you a link for YouTube video, or maybe you would like to keep it hidden from public eye?

Toby,
I would love to see what you have come up with! just send it to my e-mail enduremiller@gmail.com through either yousendit.com or just drop it in drop box.
JM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results