Anaconda Dribble by Bone Ho

Oct 21, 2007
Has any one ever seen those ridiculously long dribble/waterfall things called Anaconda? they look realy cool, youtube it if you have the chance... So i was wondering if anyone knows how to do it or knows were to get it...

Thanks

Sep 2, 2007
It's actually quite common and a bit of old news now, but yeah, it is a pretty nifty move. Technically it's not published, but Bone will teach it in his Anaconda DVD (no one really knows when its coming, so don't wait on it). Then again, I'm pretty sure bone does it many times in his vids, including slow-motion, so it's really not that hard to figure out

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
This move is unpublished, the tutorial was taken down long ago. If Bone wants people to learn it, he'll put up another tutorial for it. :)

-Vince

Sep 1, 2007
its just a dribble, its not like some amazingly complicated secret move or anything. if you seriously watch a vid and sit down and try it you'll be able to do it.

personally i think dribble : spring as rosette : pressure fan

Sep 1, 2007
is called an analogy I think...

like kitten:cat as puppy:______ fill in teh blank...

remember these questions from like school exams or whatever? anyways

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
People love the Anaconda. I use it for laymen all of the time, and their mouths drop. Same with springs, of course. But the fact remains, it gets reactions.

-Vince

Aug 31, 2007
In my opinion, while we can say "Anaconda's nothing complicated, just a really long dribble", I believe that many beginners are doing the dribble wrongly.

I have this theory that you can tell the difference between a beginner and a well-seasoned cardist or magician by looking at their dribble. Most beginner dribbles are very rough, very forced and very fast. If you look at experienced card handlers, their dribbles are very smooth and light.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
yipes i've never even tried to learn to dribble... that makes me a very inexperienced card handler :D i guess vinnies right if it gets big reactions it's probably worth learning.

course I don't know how to sybil either... "but that is another story" - S.W.Erdnase

Sep 1, 2007
agreed.

In my opinion, while we can say "Anaconda's nothing complicated, just a really long dribble", I believe that many beginners are doing the dribble wrongly.

I have this theory that you can tell the difference between a beginner and a well-seasoned cardist or magician by looking at their dribble. Most beginner dribbles are very rough, very forced and very fast. If you look at experienced card handlers, their dribbles are very smooth and light.

- harapan. magic!

I agree, there's a kid at my school who is one of those "Iknow every trick ever made and show everyone and amaze them" BUT not really, he takes time learning a million tricks but he doesn't practice the fundamentals, springing, dribbles, a basic double lift, even tricks that WOULD be good, he ruins cause I can see every single move, he gives everything to away to EVERYONE. I hate him for it, cause he's ruining ME also by showing people how things are done cause he sucks. Oh well.

But yes, a dribble can tell MUCH.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results