Genesis Volume 2

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey Legendary,

It's being worked on as we speak, it should be out sometime next month hopefully, it's looking great, there's a ton of new material and I hope everyone will take to it well. Let me know if there's anything else!

May 9, 2008
Hey Legendary,

It's being worked on as we speak, it should be out sometime next month hopefully, it's looking great, there's a ton of new material and I hope everyone will take to it well. Let me know if there's anything else!

This is great! I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Jan 28, 2011
Andrei,
Great news!
What about few tutorial in Russian, for us? Its will be funny)
PS: in Genesis v. 2 will be tutorial for the Padiddle flourish?
Privet from Saint-Petersburg!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Oh no I'm being black mailed! I will have to work faster now, we don't want any cute rodents dying, that would be horrible.

I would do tutorials in Russian except it's easier for me to read, write, and speak in English at this point! I know, I know... I'm a failure of epic proportions.

On that note, the Padiddle move will be taught in Genesis V3, it's a tough one but no worries, there is plenty of other material that will keep you busy for a while in G2.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Hell yes. I cannot wait. I loved V1. I'm still working on Bullet. That is by far my favorite card twirl, and my favorite thing on the DVD besides Card in Fan.

Nov 27, 2010
I want to get Genisis V2 but I didnt get V1. is that a bad thing. I already knew all the basics but would Genisis V2 be based on stuff from V1 because I didnt buy Genisis Volume 1

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
A little tip - instead of waiting for the second volume, try to take volume one from back to forth. The basics - even though you think you have all the knowings from it - repeat them all. You might find out (after a big amount of time) that you missed something, or skipped something, or whatever.
Cheers

-Spk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results