Genesis Volume 2

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Legendary, Jan 28, 2011.

1. I am sure that this has been asked many times, but when is Genesis Volume 2 coming out?

2. Hey Legendary,

It's being worked on as we speak, it should be out sometime next month hopefully, it's looking great, there's a ton of new material and I hope everyone will take to it well. Let me know if there's anything else!

3. That's great to hear Andrei!!! I can't wait! I'm picking it up for sure!

4. This is great! I can't wait to see what it looks like.

5. #5 Sqwash, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    Andrei,
    Great news!
    What about few tutorial in Russian, for us? Its will be funny)
    PS: in Genesis v. 2 will be tutorial for the Padiddle flourish?
    Privet from Saint-Petersburg!

6. You've got 30 days. Otherwise...

[​IMG]

The bunny dies. 30 days.

7. You are evil.

8. Oh no I'm being black mailed! I will have to work faster now, we don't want any cute rodents dying, that would be horrible.

I would do tutorials in Russian except it's easier for me to read, write, and speak in English at this point! I know, I know... I'm a failure of epic proportions.

On that note, the Padiddle move will be taught in Genesis V3, it's a tough one but no worries, there is plenty of other material that will keep you busy for a while in G2.

9. [evil]
    YES! My malefic scheme is working!
    [/evil]

Now... Where did my minions put my evil teddy bear? I can't sleep without Mr Fuzzy. :(

10. Hell yes. I cannot wait. I loved V1. I'm still working on Bullet. That is by far my favorite card twirl, and my favorite thing on the DVD besides Card in Fan.

11. I want to get Genisis V2 but I didnt get V1. is that a bad thing. I already knew all the basics but would Genisis V2 be based on stuff from V1 because I didnt buy Genisis Volume 1

12. Hey, its almost the end of February Andrei... just wondering about the progress of Genesis II...

13. your not the only wondering?????

14. A little tip - instead of waiting for the second volume, try to take volume one from back to forth. The basics - even though you think you have all the knowings from it - repeat them all. You might find out (after a big amount of time) that you missed something, or skipped something, or whatever.
    Cheers

-Spk

15. Cooomeeeee oooooonnnn.