Awesome Calendar Card Trick

Nov 27, 2010
Hey everyone!
Today I made posted this card trick using a calendar. What do you guys think of it???
[video=youtube;C9Og88jMioc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Og88jMioc[/video]

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
What's the point of adding 2 to the value of the day? If that's the only way you can perform the trick, then try to find a better reason for adding 2 to it's value in the patter.
Also, what are J'S, Q's, and K's? How can you get October 27th?
This kind of limits your days in you calender, no?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Also if you are going to make a 'prediction' stating before we start I have a prediction make sure it is in view before the cards are selected. Look into other effects, like Bob Cassidy's diary effect it is just routined a lot better.

Also if you are going to use a calendar with different cards on different days, why are you using cards to select the date. It makes no sense, more logical methods were asking people for their birthday, or their mothers etc. Open a random page and select a random date.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
There is actually a better version out that doesn't use playing cards. It's a Diary effect, but instead it used places from around the world. A person would name their birthday, and then you would go through the diary and show on that date that you went to Tokyo for example. Then you would pull out an envelope and essentially show that you have a postcard from Tokyo.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I know the one you are talking about. I dont like it personally it makes no sense to be flying between all the cities especially in the order they are in in the diary.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results