Going to be going to Paris soon, but I had a question.

Dec 1, 2010
Hey I'm going to be going to Paris soon, but my question is, "Would I get in trouble for throwing a card off the eiffel tower?" Cause for some reason that just really appeals to me.... Probably a stupid question, but I'm curious.
I would not think so unless there is attraction, because it could hit someone, or it gets stuck in the structure, but otherwise, I don't think so.

Honestly I don't think you can, literally. I'm pretty sure, if I remember correctly, the top of the Eiffel Tower is closed in with windows. However you do have two floors before the very top if you wanted to do it on one of those floors. (I was there last summer so I could be remembering incorrectly too.)

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
..I did it when I was up there..

Be sure to check out the magicshops as well!

Magic dream,
16, Rue George Bernard Shaw,
Metrostation Duplex
This shop is very modern and has a lot of products.

Le magasin de Magie
13, Rue du Temple
don't remember the nearest metro, but tis shop was very nice. Small, had a lot of novelty-items, and everything was in french:p
But the man who worked there performed magic all the time - there were laypeople coming in and buying the tricks he performed, allthough they probably won't be able to perform it, since they don't have the right fundamentals:p

Mayette Magie Moderne
8, Rue des Carmes
Metro Maubert Mutualité
Didn't have time to visit this one myself:(

Apr 1, 2009
California
You're from colorado? That's my hometown! I'm going back in a few weeks. I know there's one in the springs that I frequented. That's where I got my Art of Astonishment series.

Apr 1, 2009
California
quite serious. It's called Zeezo's Magic Castle. Right in the heart of downtown Colorado Springs. And there is supposedly one in the Littleton area near denver? Ashrei should know better than I, I have yet to visit it.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey I'm going to be going to Paris soon, but my question is, "Would I get in trouble for throwing a card off the eiffel tower?" Cause for some reason that just really appeals to me.... Probably a stupid question, but I'm curious.

i recommend you to go to "magic dream" it's a beautiful magic shop near the eiffel tower

Jul 13, 2010
If you´re in Paris, don´t throw cards of the tower, try to met Bebel instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results