WH's T&R on sale. Limited to 100. I bought mine!

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
No Demo video?...not even a review? a description? or anything?...I don´t care if is Wayne Houchin...it´s not politically correct to just sell magic without a glimpse of what you are buying....

People who went to his lecture were able to see it but I guess if you didn't, you're pretty much out of luck. But let me just say, it's worth getting. He answered a question why he didn't have a demo video on the page.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
No Demo video?...not even a review? a description? or anything?...I don´t care if is Wayne Houchin...it´s not politically correct to just sell magic without a glimpse of what you are buying....

Your answer is at the bottom of the page on the website. Magic products aren't required to have a demo video and there is a perfectly good reason he is not posting a one.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Oh sorry!...many of us are not fortunate to live in the US and actually see this...but Wayne...you are not even giving a written description...I just don´t fell it right or fair for other people that cannot go to your lectures..
A playing card or business card is openly ripped into 4 pieces. It is then magically restored one piece at a time. The open handling and practical method allow "Counterfeit Hollingworth" to be performed in close-up, intimate situations.

He did give a description, are you even looking at the site?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Luis, I won't give a step by step write up of how it looks, but I will say it's worth the money he's asking and more. Truly magical and clever. On the scale of torn and restored card effects, this one is with the best of the best.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
A playing card or business card is openly ripped into 4 pieces. It is then magically restored one piece at a time. The open handling and practical method allow "Counterfeit Hollingworth" to be performed in close-up, intimate situations.

He did give a description, are you even looking at the site?

You call that a description? you gotta be kidding me...I don´t ask for the method itself...but that a description for a video...and when I saw R4RM here in T11...even the written description they provide is way much better than this one..and it has a video...

Anyway...is his product...he can do whatever he wants...it´s my opinion...and I say it´s hardly fair...

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hello Luis

I do understand - I'm hoping to get down to your area for a tour next year :)

I may plan a wide release of Counterfeit Hollingworth next year - or perhaps in 2013. When I do release it to the community on a wide scale I will of course have a full description, images and a demo. But for know, I like that fact that not very many magicians know the routine - and there are no **Keeping fingers crossed** videos or tutorials on YouTube.

What's the magic community like in your area? Do you have many lectures come through?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello Luis

I do understand - I'm hoping to get down to your area for a tour next year :)

I may plan a wide release of Counterfeit Hollingworth next year - or perhaps in 2013. When I do release it to the community on a wide scale I will of course have a full description, images and a demo. But for know, I like that fact that not very many magicians know the routine - and there are no **Keeping fingers crossed** videos or tutorials on YouTube.

What's the magic community like in your area? Do you have many lectures come through?

Hello Wayne....

First of...it´s not my intention to stop people to buy this...but as I said before...lots of your fans don´t have a chance to actually go to one of your lectures..or any lectures at all...so it´s hard to keep up...there is not magic community here in my area..in fact..there is only a couple of magicians here...

But in the main city of my country there is a community and when they offer lectures, shows or conventions...I am there...and I hope hope to see you here...

Sorry if I sounded rude or sarcastic...my apologies...Have a nice day!!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hello Wayne....

First of...it´s not my intention to stop people to buy this...but as I said before...lots of your fans don´t have a chance to actually go to one of your lectures..or any lectures at all...so it´s hard to keep up...there is not magic community here in my area..in fact..there is only a couple of magicians here...

But in the main city of my country there is a community and when they offer lectures, shows or conventions...I am there...and I hope hope to see you here...

Sorry if I sounded rude or sarcastic...my apologies...Have a nice day!!

Hello again,

You don't sound rude or sarcastic at all - I completely understand your questions. When you say "main city" do you mean Mexico City?

I will definitely keep you guys updated on my tour schedule and I do hope to make it down there next year. For those of you on the East Coast, I did just update my tour page with a few more dates: http://www.waynehouchin.com/live

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello again,

You don't sound rude or sarcastic at all - I completely understand your questions. When you say "main city" do you mean Mexico City?

I will definitely keep you guys updated on my tour schedule and I do hope to make it down there next year. For those of you on the East Coast, I did just update my tour page with a few more dates: http://www.waynehouchin.com/live

Thanks man...and yes I mean Mexico City...and when I meant sarcastic...I meant my previous posts...

Anyway..thanks again and hope to see you soon!!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hi Wayne! As a lot of your fans, I can't go to your lectures (please, come to Spain!) so I'd really like to get a demo or at least teaser, before paying 30 bucks for something I don't know if I will like.

Thank you for everything you've created and published so far, I think I have almost every product... You're great!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

Luis, much mentalism is sold without a demo review... And a sizeable portion of that isn't based on any more than a short description of the plot either... Not saying that it's right, but I often understand the sentiment, and am just pointing out that it's more the norm than you might think, especially when it comes to magicians and mentalists who are less mainstream than, say, here.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Luis, much mentalism is sold without a demo review... And a sizeable portion of that isn't based on any more than a short description of the plot either... Not saying that it's right, but I often understand the sentiment, and am just pointing out that it's more the norm than you might think, especially when it comes to magicians and mentalists who are less mainstream than, say, here.

I agree...but this was a different case..is a card restoration...in mentalism..sometimes the spectators don´t actually "see" it happen..but they feel it...which is not the case with something visual...

Anyway..let´s see how this goes my friend...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results