Should I upload this video?

May 15, 2011
I was at a party, and I did the lipstick trick that Criss Angel does. Got great reactions, but at the end of the video, my camera man shouts out how I did it. I didn't hear him say it until I watched the video later that night. I really wanna upload it because I got great reactions, but I also think it would be horrible to have that audio bit in there. And I can't cancel it out that just looks unprofessional to have 2 random seconds of audio cut out.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
My question is, why did YOUR camera-man reveal your trick?

My thoughts exactly. Did he purposely try to ruin the video or something? or did he know the camera was still running? So many questions...

Anyway, if you got done with the trick and got your reactions before he says anything, I would say cut the video at that point and upload it. But if the "reveal" interferes with the main video, don't put it up for all of the internet to see. Just keep the video for yourself to reflect on your presentation. :)

May 15, 2011
My question is, why did YOUR camera-man reveal your trick?

Well, he was drunk and he's a loudmouth anyways. He had never seen the trick before either, I just gave him my phone and told him to tape me. Definitely a lesson worth learning.

May 15, 2011
So he knew the method without ever seeing the trick before?

I guess he caught on to it. He figured the only logical explanation is what I really did. I know he didn't see me actually do what I did because he was looking at someone in the audience when I did it.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I suggest you just edit out the end instead of using music. Personally, I find live performances more enjoyable with real-time audio.

- Jenai

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results