Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us! (EMC Prize!)

May 29, 2010
Chicago area
well then we have some haters in the group ..... its not gonna work

It doesn't really matter because the judges aren't doing this based on likes vs. dislikes. If you want your video to have less dislikes, then delete it after the contest is over and re-upload it later. That'll show us if the haters were just disliking all of the videos on this forum.

Oddly enough, I expected there to only be two videos without two dislikes, and they were disliking all of the videos, but there were more... strange.

Mar 6, 2010
I totally agree with you guys. I got a dislike when my nor many of the videos I watched deserved it. I just disabled my ratings to prevent immature people from doing this anymore.

Jun 8, 2008
Texas
will my entry count?

i hope my entry counts my phone didnt paste the right link and i reposted the right link so i hope it counts

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys. The results are in!

Our judging panel tonight consisted of myself, JB, and Jamie Schoolcraft, who happens to be visiting the t11.hq in NYC tonight. Together, we came to a unanimous agreement on tonight's winner.

First, we want to thank everyone who entered tonight. It makes all of us here at t11 really smile when we see creativity at work. Definitely a great sight to see.

Secondly, I would like to give an honorable mention to chriswiehl for his submission. Very interesting Collector's idea!

Now, onto the winner. We loved the visuals that this effect brought to the table. Because of the visuals, and because you fooled the crap out of us, let's give a big hand to magicollie for taking home the Pass to EMC! Send us over a PM and we will get your code out to you within the next 24 hours!

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone so much for entering tonight. We can't wait to see what else all of you have in store at a later date. Take care to all, and have a great weekend!

Feb 9, 2011
It doesn't really matter because the judges aren't doing this based on likes vs. dislikes. If you want your video to have less dislikes, then delete it after the contest is over and re-upload it later. That'll show us if the haters were just disliking all of the videos on this forum.

Oddly enough, I expected there to only be two videos without two dislikes, and they were disliking all of the videos, but there were more... strange.

I can't watch your videos right now so I can't dislike them for now. Hahaha! Just kidding! I remember my first post here also got a thumbs down for a reason I really cannot think of. But it's been a few weeks ago already so I already get over it.

Jun 26, 2010
Nice job magicollie and chriswiehl. You did good, boys.

I'm going to leave my video up for awhile incase any of you'd like to see it. :)

Hey, i actually really like the video of magicollie, but one side note: IF you look for self created tricks, than that entry can´t be counted, this trick was not created by him, if you search for "spot" by debuggermagic on youtube, you´ll find a video, but he also says he didn´t create it,(So it has to be created by some other magician, and in the comments you can read, that it is on sell at a website). Now im´m not sure if you were even looking for a totally new creation or not, i just wanted to let you guys know, and you can decide....

Olaf177

Last edited by a moderator:

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hi Olaf177,

Thank you for your comment. I didn't create the trick called spot but I saw it performed by someone at the International magic convention 2 years ago and I loved it. I don't think that it is sold in the UK or US but its created by a magician in France and in limited quantities. Anyway, if anyone knows who created the trick would you please PM me so I can contact the creator and credit him properly, thank you very much.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results