Fuzion By Blake Vogt

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Fuzion
By
Blake Vogt

Price?: $10

Where At: http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/fuzion/

What They Say: Blake Vogt is magic's newest sensation. He is exploded onto the scene, and now works as a magic consultant to David Copperfield. We are proud to feature "FUZION," an exclusive Vanishing Inc. release available only from us.

The effect is ridiculous: you cause two cards—and then PIECES of two cards to transpose in uncanny and visual ways. To end, you cause half of one card to FUSE to half of another card. Did we mention these cards are INITIALED?

This amazing effect is already causing reverb on the underground scene, and we're proud to have it EXCLUSIVELY on Vanishing Inc Magic.

More good news:

• It's easy to do! You will be able to learn it almost right away. •Requires no table. This makes it ideal for strolling performance. • We’ve made drastic improvements to our download productions, and Blake's FUZION is evidence of this. It looks beautiful and is easy to follow.

Thoughts: I took a go and went and got this and i must say this is alot of fun! The routine consists of 3 phases. Two are transpositions and the last is the actual "Off" Restoration. The fun thing about this is the gimmick is easy to make and once you get going you will get good at it, Blake makes up to 6 at a time! You also don't have to do the whole routine you can cut bits out even add more or just do a torn and restored effect. Oh and the card is signed!

Blake goes through all the little nuances and bits and pieces needed for the effect and even why particular actions and moves are done the way they are. Mr Morelli is there to help throughout aswell.

Video and Teaching: Blakes a great teacher and like said above pretty much goes through everything in detail not many questions asked and also runs through the shorter of the effect which is basically the "Fusion" of the two cards.

The video quality was great there was multiple angles to learn everything from making the whole learning process much easier.

Overall i think you guys will love this Blake and Vanishing Inc have done a great job with this it's so easy and fun to perform and you know its going to get great reactions!

Tom

Nov 8, 2007
The performance in the demo is really horrible. They should really reshoot that as it certainly is not doing much to help sell the effect. Looking past that, though, the effect does look pretty cool. Clever in plot, and I imagine Blake's method for accomplishing this is as well. Interesting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results