The trilogy or Genesis 1

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
With that being said, you technically still can start out with the Trilogy. I started with the Trilogy and am fine now (after a year and a half). But I still believe that you will make a lot more by progress starting with Genesis.

Jul 18, 2011
UK
I started with trilogy and then genesis. not completely got everything in trilogy because my hands are too small :(

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I started with trilogy and then genesis. not completely got everything in trilogy because my hands are too small :(

Ehh, you're just not practicing enough. I have tiny hands and the only thing I can't do on the Trilogy is the Leno Cut (not saying I can do everything else perfectly, but I can do them).

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Which would you recommend for a novice cardist? The trilogy or Genesis?

Genesis v1 has something for everyone - especially for the novice. While the Trilogy's difficulty level is higher, it would be an understatement to say it's easy stuff. If you prefer a higher difficulty level, Genesis v2 has more than enough to keep you busy for a very long time. Either way, you can't go wrong with whichever you end up choosing.

I was interested in getting Genesis, but..How much harder is it going to be learning from a left handed person? Andrei do you do the same moves with the deck in your left hand as compared to your right as well? Do you show the flourishes from behind the shoulder when you teach? Also, I heard the Trilogy, has a "flourishes 101" in it. How do the Trilogy flourishing parts, and Genesis differ? Thanks

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I was interested in getting Genesis, but..How much harder is it going to be learning from a left handed person? Andrei do you do the same moves with the deck in your left hand as compared to your right as well? Do you show the flourishes from behind the shoulder when you teach? Also, I heard the Trilogy, has a "flourishes 101" in it. How do the Trilogy flourishing parts, and Genesis differ? Thanks

Although the Trilogy Advertised that all the classic flourishes would be advertised in detain in the Flourishes 101 section, it didn't. Dan and Dave just do the moves over and over and slow it down so you can see finger positions.

Not too easy. But I believe in Genesis, Andrei walks you through every move.

As S.G. said above I wont really count on learning a whole lot in the Flourishing 101 section on the Trilogy. When it comes to Genesis I had no problems learning from Andrei even though he is left handed. And as it has already been stated both are full of wonderful material and both are worth buying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results