4th Anniversary release Clue?!!?!?

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I'll admit. I downloaded the full size image, super-saturated it, reversed the colors, manipulated a few other ways over, and found nothing.

I think I had too much fun when they were teasing Pressure.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Seriously? What is the point?

The point is to generate hype. Theory 11 is very good at generating hype, with puzzles and such sometimes. I liked the series of stuff leading up to the big release of the new web site and Smoke and Sentinels and such. At least, I think they were all in the same release. Word games, visual puzzles, etc. It was fun.

They may do that this time, but until I have some idea of what this actually is, instead of just the vague concept that this will 'Revolutionize Magic', I can't get all that excited. There's so much hype in the magic industry that I can't believe that this will really make any difference.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
The point is to generate hype. Theory 11 is very good at generating hype, with puzzles and such sometimes. I liked the series of stuff leading up to the big release of the new web site and Smoke and Sentinels and such. At least, I think they were all in the same release. Word games, visual puzzles, etc. It was fun.

They may do that this time, but until I have some idea of what this actually is, instead of just the vague concept that this will 'Revolutionize Magic', I can't get all that excited. There's so much hype in the magic industry that I can't believe that this will really make any difference.

+100
(word count)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

You'll see the difference when we reveal what we've been working on over the past 4 years. No one will expect this. It's going to change everything.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have not heard a single correct guess as to what it is yet. You have no idea. Most of you will have never thought of this, and none of you have ever taken the idea to the stage you will see tomorrow. I can tell you now, some people will be dissapointed because their eyes are set on just a new deck of cards. As has been said, there are no new decks being released. This is bigger than the release of a deck or a product. This is something you have never seen before.

Get ready.

L

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
What I'm hoping it is is a opportunity to help better the performance of ones magic and presentation in some way...just hopin'.

I can take a few jabs though

Maybe a performance GUIDE or JOURNAL, some kind of database for learning we haven't seen before.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results