Daniel Madison ∞ Newest Member of T11!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I own the Lethal DVD

it's really diabolic!

Everyone must have it

Good Luck Danny

You are so lucky that you got it when you had a chance. I would easily pay $50 for it. I'd get it now, but it's only offered as a download and I really don't need my PC being slower than it already is. :p

I started learning Symphony, but I can't seem to get the link for it to work anymore on Daniels website.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So if you don't care then why do you say it sucks?

I believe he was refering to the fact that it sucks that Lethal is only in a downloadable format instead of DVD. He was saying that he doesn't care probably, if I had to guess, because he already owns the DVD...therefore not really needing to worry about it only being in download format.

Hope that helps. :)

Shane K.

Oct 6, 2007
i thought theory 11 would make more sense if they had 11 artists, but now theory 11 is sorta dying... aside from the forums.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
i thought theory 11 would make more sense if they had 11 artists, but now theory 11 is sorta dying... aside from the forums.

Remember back when the contest for the uncut sheet of Guardians was around? I believe that J. Bayme noted that the 11 in Theory11 was just part of the name, and not really a number that they are limited themselves to. Actually, he said that because we were trying to guess which of the 11 that we are used to seeing was Satan and Cartman from South Park.

You've got to remember that there are many other people who work around the clock for Theory11. Not just Wayne and company. :D

Shane K.

Oct 6, 2007
true tat

I still get the feeling they had 11 artist at the beginning to hype the stie. but tats just me.

You are so lucky that you got it when you had a chance. I would easily pay $50 for it. I'd get it now, but it's only offered as a download and I really don't need my PC being slower than it already is. :p

I started learning Symphony, but I can't seem to get the link for it to work anymore on Daniels website.

Shane K.

can you link me to the dvd
or the download?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
can you link me to the dvd
or the download?

This is where things start getting interesting. A week ago you could log onto Daniels website and check out his shop section with Lethal there. Ever since his site got slight re-vamped...you can no longer find Lethal there, even in download format.

It seems as if we may just have to wait and keep our fingers crossed.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results