Saturday Night Contest - Halloween Edition!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
In 48 hours, we will be posting a very special pre-release for the all new Monarch Playing Cards. Limited to 111 decks - this Monday at 11:00am EDT. The lucky few will not be able to see them until they arrive at your door, and those 111 will be asked not to show anyone until the public release on 11/11. The pre-release decks will likely sell out instantly on Monday. Tonight's contest is your ONLY other way to get your hands on a deck before the public release.

Halloween is fast approaching, so the challenge tonight is to create your very own magic related, Halloween Pumpkin! You have until Monday, October 31st, at 7:30pm EDT to get a pumpkin, create a design, and carve your design into your pumpkin. It sounds exactly like what you do almost every year, but here's the catch...

Your design has to be magic related. For example, carve our new logo into a pumpkin like this member did in 2008. Carve a portrait of David Copperfield, an Ace of Spades, Houdini, etc. ANYTHING that is related to magic, you can carve it into your pumpkin. Limit one entry per member, so make your pumpkin the best it can be!

The winner of this weekend's contest will take home a pre-release deck of Monarchs playing cards, shipped on the house. If you aren't able to be at the pre-release event on Monday at 11:00am EDT, then you have the chance now to take one home for free. Be among the first 111 to see them before ANYONE else.

Start planning your designs. Get your pumpkin. Carve it. We can't wait to see everyone's pumpkins!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm not going to lie...I'm excited about this one to see how creative you guys can get. I know there are some artistic people among our community. Let the carving begin!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Looks awesome, but it has to be your own work to take home the prize in this contest!

Second this. Please don't say it's yours when it clearly isn't. You aren't tricking us! Plus creating this pumpkin after the contest was just posted would take longer than it took you to put it up. Clear giveaway.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Perhaps the contestants need to be holding it themselves and have someone else take the photo or at least have a sign with the date, time and their name beside the pumpkin so we have proof. We want this to be fair fellas.

Sep 2, 2007
Perhaps the contestants need to be holding it themselves and have someone else take the photo or at least have a sign with the date, time and their name beside the pumpkin so we have proof. We want this to be fair fellas.

I like this idea, simple and fair.

I haven't carved a pumpkin in years but I can't wait to see the entries!

Oct 30, 2011
my contest entry !

my entry to the halloween contest !! took my roughly 1 and a bit :D enjoy
299606_10150353151832129_580122128_8067295_1579766341_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2011
were do we post our entry??

Awesome! I love it! Excited to see what you guys come up with - a little more than 24 hours remaining!

is this the right placee to put up our entry?? as i can only see 2 pictures on there and wondered if i had to post picture some where else??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results