any good color change for the ending of Prismdeck?

Nov 16, 2011
I was working on prism deck and I noticed the change that joshua taught me was not able to perform it surrounded.
any good ideas?

Apr 20, 2010
Though I don't have prism, the classic erdnase change is practically 100% angle proof and looks really nice when done well. It's a free download here on theory11.

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I believe i've seen Andi Gladwin use Clipshift when he performed it once. Another good change which i use is Dave Forrest's Clip Change. You can find it in his Trickery DVD set and his Quickfire Booklet. Anothe good one would be Tony Chang's Be Kind Change which is found right here on T11 (i don't know if this is angle proof or not as i don't own it)

Apr 20, 2010
I believe i've seen Andi Gladwin use Clipshift when he performed it once. Another good change which i use is Dave Forrest's Clip Change. You can find it in his Trickery DVD set and his Quickfire Booklet. Anothe good one would be Tony Chang's Be Kind Change which is found right here on T11 (i don't know if this is angle proof or not as i don't own it)

The Be Kind Change is pretty angle sensitive, IMO. It's passable but not something I would perform for large crowds.

i would just do a quick one card pass

A classic pass or sort of a Pugh's pass? I wouldn't use a one-card pass as something deceptive and visual. Though you've got some variations that definitely work like the coffin change/ego change, a classic pass with one card shouldn't be something you want to draw attention to like you would with a color change.

Dec 16, 2011
The Be Kind Change is pretty angle sensitive, IMO. It's passable but not something I would perform for large crowds.

A classic pass or sort of a Pugh's pass? I wouldn't use a one-card pass as something deceptive and visual. Though you've got some variations that definitely work like the coffin change/ego change, a classic pass with one card shouldn't be something you want to draw attention to like you would with a color change.

Not a classic pass but a Herman pass

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results