GREED: Is It Worth It?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Well, I was thinking of getting Greed, but some people say it's not good, I do use dollars so the size issue isn't a problem, but I heard that $30 for a bill change is too much, I thought it was awesome, but now that I was about to buy it I had some second thoughts so, basicly tell me if it's good, if it's worth it and what are the reactions

Sep 9, 2007
I don't want to expose anything, but it will cost the preparation will cost you some money. I think it's quite a nice effect, but def not OMG POWERFUL type.

Aug 31, 2007
I don't want to expose anything, but it will cost the preparation will cost you some money. I think it's quite a nice effect, but def not OMG POWERFUL type.

It's a common misconseption that the prep is expensive, it's only 7 bucks.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
this isnt E guys..no need to be to uptight about exposing

greed is a gimmicked bill obviously, very worth it
theres a number of endings you can do, the main one he teaches is changing the bill into a coin which again is taught on the dvd...

once you change into the coin, your left dirty, i usually hand out the coin to the spec, at the same time ditch the bill into my pocket
it all depends on your misdirection and which version you do

now onto the question of is it worth it...

absolutely (although i got mine for free cough)

i do greed a lot, has a great reaction...im in canada so i go with the "when i was in new york i got a tip from this guy blah blah"

Nov 4, 2007
that's not true, i hope i'm not exposing anything here, but you're going to need 2 $1, a $5, a $10, and a $20, totaling $37. he says that this isnt true, but trust me i made the gimmick, and the way he recommends getting the money back does not work. don't buy it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would definately recommend this trick. This effect does kill. Literally. I've left a few dead bodies in my wake, and now I'm on the run from the CIA, NSA, PDA, NBA, and every other 3 letter abbrevation. SHHHHHHH.....

But anyway, this trick is an awesome buy. I would say go for it if you are in to visual magic with money.

//David.Misner::

I perform this effect all the time and its a great trick. It really makes people trip out. Usually as I change it to the twenty a majority of people try to grab the money from my hand but I stop them changing it to the 50 cent piece and they usually start laughing with amazement. Its worth having in your repertoire.

Nov 1, 2007
hmmmss greed is pretty awesome I must say. If you're in America its only gonna cost you 7 bucks to make the gimmick, the rest you can go back to the bank and change your bills. Im from Canada but I live in the US. What I intend to do is make a gimmick out of Canadian money starting at $5 till 50 basically. If you're gonna say Ill turn it into a 100 just turn it back into the Dollar coin. Im sure that both currencies work perfectly fine.

It works best with American Dollars I have to say. Personally I think it is a good buy, you earn back your money in no time (theres a suggestion on how to get money from this in the dvd)

Unfortunately for me, Malaysian ringgit does not work for this trick. So I do not perform this. But it is a good effect especially in this money hungry world of today :)

Aug 31, 2007
that's not true, i hope i'm not exposing anything here, but you're going to need 2 $1, a $5, a $10, and a $20, totaling $37. he says that this isnt true, but trust me i made the gimmick, and the way he recommends getting the money back does not work. don't buy it.

lol, works for me! You must live in a crappy town then.

Oct 10, 2007
its not that pretty as the different colours are way to obvious

It is possible to use notes of different colours. I use Singapore notes which have different colours too. And the fact that the colours of the notes changes makes the change more visual.

Aug 31, 2007
California

You're doing something wrong then. I did it just fine. I just handed them my extra bills and they gave me the correct amount. Maybe it's the bank? or you made the gimmick incorrectly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results