MAGICisDEAD

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys!

I'm guessing most of you have heard that Daniel Madison is starting a new "Magic Underground". The site ishttp://www.magicisdead.com. There isn't a lot of information on it, but I can tell you that it is supposed to take magic back to being an art, and start a new generation of illusions. The application form is now available on the website for anyone who wishes to join.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
hmmm...sounds suspiciously exactly like this one website ive heard of...i think the name was...oh yeah theory11?

yeah that was it.

Except for the fact that this site has been up longer than T11 has. They just started registration to the public thats all.

Sounds alright, but I don't feel like paying to join another site. I already pay for TSD.

Sep 1, 2007
i want to apply...but...it looks kinda intimidating because i havent accomplished anything and i dont feel that im that good anyways.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
This site seems interesting... But it looks like they're looking for skilled professionals who've been into this art for a LONG time... I feel intimidated too =P

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i dunno if i should fill one out as i have no idea what i am getting into as it says you need to pay fees and stuff. i might apply when i find out what i am actually getting into

ps. what are those numbers down the bottom?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
i dunno if i should fill one out as i have no idea what i am getting into as it says you need to pay fees and stuff. i might apply when i find out what i am actually getting into

ps. what are those numbers down the bottom?

Hmmm, what are they indeed? But anyway, you can cancel your membership if you are accepted and you don't like the payment, ethics, etc.

//David.Misner::

Underground?

David,

If it's on the internet, it's mostly likely not underground. It's probrably quite the oppisite actually.

Underground stuff are things ment to be kept secret. Away from the public. Search Theory11 or Ellusionist on Google, they pop up right there first link first page as sponcers. Oh yeah, way to keep it on the down-low.

True underground magic is when a group of magicians, and it doesn't even have to be a group, it could be just two people, get together and discuss ideas, theorys, and new effects and keep it to themselves to tell to a select view. No flashy website. No flashy advertising. No forums. And those are the best types of magic tricks. The originals and not the just cheap-o rip offs found on nearly every magic website...ever.

Secrecy. Definition of "underground".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results