Saturday Night Contest - Black & White Cardistry

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! Black Friday is fast approaching, but although we won't have any Cardistry releases for that day, tonight's contest is all about the black and white.

Your challenge for this week is to make a Cardistry video in black and white. You can use whatever moves you want to, just make sure it's in black and white! Your video should be 60 seconds at the maximum - any video over that limit does not qualify! All video responses should be uploaded after the posting of this contest as well. We will not accept old videos!

Upload your Cardistry video to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 10th. After time is up, we will go through all the submissions and decide on a winner!

The winner will be determined by who can use the black and white color-scheme in a unique way. Creativity counts, but the cardistry moves in your video do not need to be your own creation - you can use a mix of your favorite moves from any creator, including yourself!

The winner this week will walk home with 1,000 Elite Member Points, NB3 by Chase Duncan, a 6 Pack of Red Monarchs, and a Monarch 4-Deck Set! Crazy prizes! A lot is up for grabs this week. Let's see what you've got! I'm excited to see all the entries!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2010
Denmark
Because I don't fully understand what it covers, could you define what constitutes "cardistry" within the parameters of this contest?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Because I don't fully understand what it covers, could you define what constitutes "cardistry" within the parameters of this contest?

For purposes of this contest (and pretty much everything we do), the broad definition of cardistry would be the non-magical manipulation of playing cards as a display of skill, choreography, and manual dexterity.

S_Darth

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2013
India
The prizes and the competition itself sounds interesting, looks amazing but surely gives your brain one hell of a work out for creativity !...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results