Saturday Night Contest - Black & White Cardistry

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Wow! A lot of great entries this week! Just letting everyone know that we are now in the process of judging, and results should be posted later on tonight. You guys are making this a hard one! :)

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
AWESOME work everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed the submissions and entries tonight, some very creative applications and styles! As with every SNC we host, it's a tough call to pick the winner. In the end, we had to decide on just ONE winner to take home the top prize. For this one, we asked you guys to make a cardistry video that creatively utilizes the black and white theme. That said, let's break it down!

Our epic prize for this contest belongs to Thomas Maten! Definitely the most creative use of the black and white theme for this contest. His video felt like lost footage from early 1900s with all the beautiful speed ramps and jumps. His submission can be found here. Congrats on the win!

Before we go, I'd like to personally mention Patrick Varnavas for his outstanding raw talent. Undeniable and difficult to miss. Epic moves dude, as usual! Patrick displayed a great variety of moves, all executed in a polished manner - with a swagtastic suit to boot. Even though we don't have a second prize, I feel we can all agree to make it happen! For that, he takes home the second prize tonight - 500 elite points and a deck of Red Monarchs! His video can be found here. Congrats!

That said, I encourage everyone to check out the following entries, post numbers #8, #14, #22, #23, #27, #31, and #39! All deserve an honorable mention. Congrats and thank you to EVERYONE who participated this weekend - GREAT work and outstanding cardistry.

DCS

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2013
LA
YAY PATRICK!!! When I saw his video my jaw dropped. I honestly thought he had it in the bag.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Second place, I'll take it! I really appreciate your consideration, you guys are awesome. Congrats to Thomas, loved the video man.

Nov 10, 2013
Thank you for helding the contest and I am very proud of myself to have had the victory to this SNC! Thank you very much! I'd also like to thank Benji to have encouraged me in entering! :)
Now, since this is the first time I have any success in an SNC, exactly how do I give you the information to ship me my prizes?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results