needle broke inside my hand help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2011
today i was performing through and through by dan hauss i did it about 30 times but this time the needle broke inside my hand and i cant get it out what should i do ? leave it or go to doctor ?
i am using sewing needle

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
today i was performing through and through by dan hauss i did it about 30 times but this time the needle broke inside my hand and i cant get it out what should i do ? leave it or go to doctor ?
i am using sewing needle

Go with a doctor...like NOW!!! also you are going to have to bear the "this kid is stupid" look when you explain it to them... good luck!!

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
First of don't use sewing needles. For someone aged 19 i'd have expected a quicker response to your damaged hand and gone straight to the emergency room.

As i said before don't use sewing needles. Use the ones that you are told to use in the DVD (the long ones) so that if it breaks its easier and safer to remove.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Firstly, I doubt this is real. . . I think it's someone looking for attention.

Why would you spend typing on a magic forum when you have a medical situation?

Secondly, how would you comfortably type with a needle stuck in your hand?

This is just an attention whore and nothing more.

Aug 21, 2011
Firstly, I doubt this is real. . . I think it's someone looking for attention.

Why would you spend typing on a magic forum when you have a medical situation?

Secondly, how would you comfortably type with a needle stuck in your hand?

This is just an attention whore and nothing more.

firstly i am not lying about this it was in my hand
secondly it dont hurt when it was inside my hand i feel scared only because this can poison me i think if u have the courage to try it u will believe me
thirdly please stop replying to my forum posts because u hate me too much

Aug 21, 2011
First of don't use sewing needles. For someone aged 19 i'd have expected a quicker response to your damaged hand and gone straight to the emergency room.

As i said before don't use sewing needles. Use the ones that you are told to use in the DVD (the long ones) so that if it breaks its easier and safer to remove.
thank you so much your help appreciated

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
This thread is pointless...no pun intended. If he is truly injured he will go to a doctor. If not...then he has received his attention and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results