Saturday Night Contest - OK Go

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright everyone, after MUCH deliberation, the results are in!

Before I announce the winner, I would like to personally thank EVERYONE who entered this week. One of the hardest contests I've ever helped judge, and you all delivered with amazing entries. However, there can only be one winner among all of you who put yourselves up to the challenge. So, on with the results.

Judging for the winner this week came down to creativity, execution, and the overall best optical illusion. The key to this was the idea of the optical illusion, and not your standard illusion. The optical illusion tricks the eye and makes the viewer perceive what's going on as normal, rather than invoking immediate mystery and impossibility. It involves looking closer to see what is being done. With that said, we would like to congratulate Master OF Deception for taking it home this week! We felt that his entry best represented what an optical illusion should be. Congrats! Please send an email over to our Support Crew and they will hook you up with your prize.

To everyone else, on behalf of the entire theory11 team, thank you all so much for entering. It was a pleasure to go through all entries and see what everyone brought to the table. We can't wait to see you all again this Saturday for a new contest! :)

TerryAdy

Elite Member
Sep 22, 2013
Nacogdoches, Texas
www.TerryAdy.com
Isn't this the exact same guy that stole @lost_angelus photo from IG a few weeks back and passed it off as his own? Might wanna look into that.

Type in "water bottle optical illusion" into Google and it's literally the first photo that comes up. If you guys need help with distinguishing stolen photos let me know, maybe I could help you all out, I don't like seeing others art STOLEN then credited improperly.

http://www.moillusions.com/waterfall-water-bottle-optical-illusion/

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the exact same guy that stole @lost_angelus photo from IG a few weeks back and passed it off as his own? Might wanna look into that.

Type in "water bottle optical illusion" into Google and it's literally the first photo that comes up. If you guys need help with distinguishing stolen photos let me know, maybe I could help you all out, I don't like seeing others art STOLEN then credited improperly.

http://www.moillusions.com/waterfall-water-bottle-optical-illusion/

Thanks
good call man

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It's a real shame someone would try to cheat their way to a win. Thank you very much Terry for pointing this out. He will be banned from the forums and we will decide on a new winner later. To everyone who competed fairly, we are very sorry for this result. Action is being taken immediately and the right person will take home the prize as a result. Once again, thank you very much for pointing him out. Justice will be served!

TerryAdy

Elite Member
Sep 22, 2013
Nacogdoches, Texas
www.TerryAdy.com
Thanks, make sure you do an IP ban or he'll just keep comming back. Best of luck to the rest of you who competed fairly in this competition and took time to create a great photo or video! I know it took me a nice bit of time to do mine.

Goodluck!

Nov 26, 2013
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results