Saturday Night Contest - Anything but Magic

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Man I wish I could participate in this contest fully, it's a great one. You're all so very talented. My talent is balloon art and playing the double bass, sadly I'm visiting my father and have neither of these things with me. I don't even have very impressive pictures with me, just what I've taken with my iPhone. I probably won't win with a couple of fuzzy pictures from my phone but it can't hurt to try. Anyways here's my submission. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znWkuDjQxE any feedback is welcome. Good luck to all!

Man I wish I could participate in this contest fully, it's a great one. You're all so very talented. My talent is balloon art and playing the double bass, sadly I'm visiting my father and have neither of these things with me. I don't even have very impressive pictures with me, just what I've taken with my iPhone. I probably won't win with a couple of fuzzy pictures from my phone but it can't hurt to try. Anyways here's my submission. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znWkuDjQxE any feedback is welcome. Good luck to all!
Wow! Amazing balloon art!

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Wow it's literally 1:26 AM right now and I'ts almost time for the results and I am nervously praying that I win this one. In light of this I wanna wish all participants the best of luck! :D

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Wow it's literally 1:26 AM right now and I'ts almost time for the results and I am nervously praying that I win this one. In light of this I wanna wish all participants the best of luck! :D

Hey I think you're in a different timezone as it's 7:29 PM Eastern Standard Time which is only the time submissions are due by, results probably won't be in for a bit. Thanks, and good luck!

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Wow! Amazing balloon art!

Thank you for the kind words! You have some very fine drawings as well, the talent on this site is incredible. Good luck to you and everyone else, this was a great contest idea and I wish I had my things with me to better participate. Keep up the great work guys!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, time for the results!

After MUCH deliberation, it was very hard to choose one winner. There were so many great showcases of talent from each and every one of you. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your talents outside of magic. With that said, let's get to the winner. We chose the winner based on what impressed us the most, and what inspired us the most. With that said, we would like to congratulate Nearology on taking home the prize this week! Congrats! Please send an email to our Support Team and they will hook you up ASAP!

We would also like to give out honorable mentions to these videos that also impressed us. You all have killer talents!

AnthonyL
Ibimania
goatears
ifanoctopuscouldpalm

Once again, it was very hard to choose a winner out of all of these amazing entries. You guys absolutely killed it this week. Thank you for sharing with us your other talents! :)

Nearology

Elite Member
Jan 30, 2011
Congrats dude, you earned it. what i saw from that video rivals some of the wushu masters i've seen

Haha thanks for the kind words^^ but it all has to go to all the people around me^^ my parners who invested time on me, my coaches, my friends and all who have supported me^^

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
Hey guys, time for the results!

After MUCH deliberation, it was very hard to choose one winner. There were so many great showcases of talent from each and every one of you. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your talents outside of magic. With that said, let's get to the winner. We chose the winner based on what impressed us the most, and what inspired us the most. With that said, we would like to congratulate Nearology on taking home the prize this week! Congrats! Please send an email to our Support Team and they will hook you up ASAP!

We would also like to give out honorable mentions to these videos that also impressed us. You all have killer talents!

AnthonyL
Ibimania
goatears
ifanoctopuscouldpalm

Once again, it was very hard to choose a winner out of all of these amazing entries. You guys absolutely killed it this week. Thank you for sharing with us your other talents! :)

Thanks, getting a mention is very encouraging provided that this is my first entry in SNC. Looking forward to the next Saturday.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results