Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope your week has been going great so far! This Monday at 3pm EST we are releasing MailChimp Playing Cards. In collaboration with MailChimp and our friends at Fuzzco, 100% of MailChimp's proceeds will be donated to the Fugees Academy, a remarkable non-profit organization devoted to working with child survivors of war. We are extremely excited about this project, and cannot wait for them to be released.

Tonight's contest is inspired by the theme of MailChimp and the deck - the jungle (!!) and nature. Your challenge this week is to create an effect using objects found in nature - tree branches, leaves, dirt, fruit, vegetables, etc. For example, a torn and restored tree branch, turning one fruit into another, grow a plant instantly from a pile of dirt; the sky is the limit. Bonus points if you can create any effect involving a banana!

Film your performance and upload it to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 8th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all entries and decide on a winner. Winner will be chosen based on overall creativity and execution.

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 3 Decks of MailChimp Playing Cards, and our newly released Contraband Club Shirt, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

We look forward to seeing your submissions. You have 24 hours!

Jul 9, 2012
Lol finnaly got it done I was literally walking around for almost 2 hours thinking of something trying to create a new trick and a new effect well here you go I introduced to you EVERGREEN! Its a pretty interesting card trick and I hope you guys enjoy. If you like this trick please feel free to check out my channel and subscribe or whatvever haha!

Dec 6, 2014
Here is my entry, I worked on it all day long, hope you like it :)
Thanks for watching
Greetings from Germany ;)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

After much deliberation, we have come to a winner. We felt that this submission was the most original, and was executed very well. Also, bonus points were added for using a banana, and it was the icing on the cake. Congrats to Justin.Morris for taking home the prize this week! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

Huge props to everyone who entered this week; really cool effects. We enjoyed going through all of them. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results