CARDMAIL!

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I've been playing with them for a couple of hours now and so far I'm quite happy with them.
Cool!
VERY NICE! Where did you order the SS14 version of the Virts Decks? Only thing I see advertised on the Virts site is the SS15 decks.
I had to buy them on eBay. It was expensive but in my opinion the orange blue combo was the best color scheme so far.

Reactions: ChristopherR2
May 24, 2015
What are you going to practice now With your new decks?

You have Revolution Cut good to go?

That's what I'm trying to figure out now. I'm still on the Genesis content but I'm itching for something more.

Charlier, Scissors, and the Revolution Cut I have down in both hands. I can always continue to practice to master the flow of the moves but I think I'm at a point where I'm ready to move on to something more.

As far as specific moves I'm trying to get the One Handed Shuffle and the Faro Shuffle down but I'm having trouble weaving the cards. I'm also practicing my Spring but that is going to take a loooooong time for me to get right. I don't have control of the cards at all at this point for that move.

Beyond that I'm dying to try out a full flourish like the Sybil or the Pandora but I haven't found something that clicks yet for the level that I'm at now if that makes sense.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
That's what I'm trying to figure out now. I'm still on the Genesis content but I'm itching for something more.

Charlier, Scissors, and the Revolution Cut I have down in both hands. I can always continue to practice to master the flow of the moves but I think I'm at a point where I'm ready to move on to something more.

As far as specific moves I'm trying to get the One Handed Shuffle and the Faro Shuffle down but I'm having trouble weaving the cards. I'm also practicing my Spring but that is going to take a loooooong time for me to get right. I don't have control of the cards at all at this point for that move.

Beyond that I'm dying to try out a full flourish like the Sybil or the Pandora but I haven't found something that clicks yet for the level that I'm at now if that makes sense.
The faro takes time, it's one of those things that "clicks" when you get it. As for a full flourish try Cylinder (haha cheap plug right?) it's what I'm working on and to be honest the basic concept is (in my opinion) easier to do than the Sybil Cut. Challenge yourself.

Reactions: ChristopherR2

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
As far as the one hand shuffle goes. If you're already at the point where you're weaving the cards. That's amazing. Took me 2 weeks to get that one. Try rubbing the corners of both packets together. You don't need a lot of force, but you'll eventually get the feel

May 24, 2015
As far as the one hand shuffle goes. If you're already at the point where you're weaving the cards. That's amazing. Took me 2 weeks to get that one. Try rubbing the corners of both packets together. You don't need a lot of force, but you'll eventually get the feel

For the one hand shuffle I get them to weave but it is a huge challenge for me to get to the point. It's not smooth at all and the Faro shuffle is even more of a challenge. But I'm determined to get it right.

May 24, 2015
If it looks like something you'd like to try I say go for it because it is a really cool move.

I'll definitely give it a shot! I'm just looking for a routine that I can use as a foundation to help build confidence with the cards and to branch off into other routines. Thanks for the recommendation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results