CARDMAIL!

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by ChristopherR2, Jun 4, 2015.

1. At this rate, I'd say Porper Clip

2. I was thinking of buying a Porper clip but if I do I might end up needing more for other decks in my collection. That could get very costly very quick.

3. Oh yes, they run for about $20, right?

I thought about getting one as well, but I don't have a deck all the time like I used to. That's the only reason I'd get one.

4. Just watched 'Acrobatic' and it seems like that would be a good prelude to the Cylinder.

5. That would be probably a really smart idea I should entertain as well.

6. This is a really hard decision. SO MANY CHOICES! Other than your Porper Clip suggestion. I was really tempted buy the D&D card collection you sent me. I definitely want to check out those Rarebit cards as well. I didn't realize how much I liked those Theory 11 Monarch cards and I want to add a few more of those decks to my collection. Plus I would love to get a couple more Virts and Fontaine decks as well.

7. Well let's face it you're going to eventually get them all, the question here is what to get first. :)

ChristopherR2 likes this.
  8. Also I finally crossed off the rebels on my list. Bought them from a seller, ships tomorrow. Now I'm waiting on 3 Rebels, 2 Virts SS 2014, a kickstarter deck, and my 15 Virts SS 2015 decks which haven't been printed by USPCC yet (3rd batch delayed :(). So much to keep track of...

9. What tutorials are you looking for at the moment?

Good pick in learning Sybil. Get 2 more to learn so you have 2 or 3 on rotation. Keep productivity high and frustration low

10. The good ol USPS delivered my package 1 day early! Here's my virts 2014 stash:
    [​IMG]

11. Nice one!

Bryant_Tsu likes this.
  12. VERY VERY NICE! I'M JELLY!

Bryant_Tsu likes this.
  13. I just noticed that this 2 page thread only has posts from us three. Perhaps we ought to make this a conversation instead.

14. I'm fine either way. However, I don't mind the conversations here. It could possibly stimulate conversation from others that don't normally post. Also maybe what we actually talk about could possibly help someone else.

Brett Hurley likes this.
  15. True, after the conversations through PM. It wouldn't be a bad idea to start the thread about Fanning Powder.

16. So fanning powder: Do you use it? Would you use it if you had it?

17. To clarify fanning powder is a white powder that cuts down on card on card friction (basically WD-40 for cards).

18. haha oops, found other thread.

19. LOL!

20. I'll add this in here: this is my first contraband deck I ordered the day of the release. After a couple months of heavy use they are showing their age. The tuck was wearing out and the cards aren't flat anymore. One late night I thought about fixing the tab which was falling off. I stitched it with thread and I think it looks kinda neat. Gotta retire this deck soon.
    [​IMG]

ChristopherR2 and Brett Hurley like this.