CARDMAIL!

May 24, 2015
So what's next on your must buy list?

This is a really hard decision. SO MANY CHOICES! Other than your Porper Clip suggestion. I was really tempted buy the D&D card collection you sent me. I definitely want to check out those Rarebit cards as well. I didn't realize how much I liked those Theory 11 Monarch cards and I want to add a few more of those decks to my collection. Plus I would love to get a couple more Virts and Fontaine decks as well.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
This is a really hard decision. SO MANY CHOICES! Other than your Porper Clip suggestion. I was really tempted buy the D&D card collection you sent me. I definitely want to check out those Rarebit cards as well. I didn't realize how much I liked those Theory 11 Monarch cards and I want to add a few more of those decks to my collection. Plus I would love to get a couple more Virts and Fontaine decks as well.
Well let's face it you're going to eventually get them all, the question here is what to get first. :)

Reactions: ChristopherR2

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Also I finally crossed off the rebels on my list. Bought them from a seller, ships tomorrow. Now I'm waiting on 3 Rebels, 2 Virts SS 2014, a kickstarter deck, and my 15 Virts SS 2015 decks which haven't been printed by USPCC yet (3rd batch delayed :(). So much to keep track of...

May 24, 2015
I just noticed that this 2 page thread only has posts from us three. Perhaps we ought to make this a conversation instead.

I'm fine either way. However, I don't mind the conversations here. It could possibly stimulate conversation from others that don't normally post. Also maybe what we actually talk about could possibly help someone else.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I'll add this in here: this is my first contraband deck I ordered the day of the release. After a couple months of heavy use they are showing their age. The tuck was wearing out and the cards aren't flat anymore. One late night I thought about fixing the tab which was falling off. I stitched it with thread and I think it looks kinda neat. Gotta retire this deck soon.
CGyZsnVUAAAv5NQ.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results