CARDMAIL!

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Dang, I seriously need to rack up some Elite member points.
That was from a $50 uncut sheet set, had a mystery box, blue jaqk, players, navy blue monarchs, and bicycle guardians. I really liked the Players because it offered a way to collect the design since I don't own the deck (and per sheet the Players technically cost only $10).

You will have your chance at becoming an elite member during the winter holidays with the contest wheel. I spent probably about ~$25 and got thousands of points.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Dang, I seriously need to rack up some Elite member points.

Wait until December for the holiday contest and win some contests. I got 1k from the holiday contest last year and managed the win 2 contests (I was also reviewing every free cardistry tutorial until my laptop crashed. Did you know there's enough free cardistry tutorials on the Wire that if you downloaded all of hem and reviewed every one of them, you'd get close to 1K in points) So far I'm sitting at around 3347 points

Reactions: ChristopherR2

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Got three of these bad boys in the mail today. They look so PERFECT that I'm to afraid to open them. LOL!

4y88bfo.jpg
Nice! The problem for me is I'm always like Okay I got one deck but I need two so I can keep one sealed, or I can get three but that's a nice number so I should get four but that's close to five which is also a nice number so I ended up with eight rarebit decks. :confused:

But trust me you will like these cards, it is totally worth opening one deck.

Reactions: ChristopherR2

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
I received my final red monarchs in the mail today. Here is my Monarchy:
CHmae09VEAEB2fz.jpg

From Left to Right:
Navy Blue, Red, Silver, White Gold V1, White Gold V2
Damn dude! And here I thought I was lucky to have 2 white monarchs. Is that a full brick behind the 10?!!

May 24, 2015
The Virts sent an email on June 11 saying that the third batch would be finished by the end of this week, and that orders would ship out next week. Next week you should receive a shipping confirmation.

Crossing fingers! Due to the issues they were having I wan't expecting my order until sometime in August.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results