Panic

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I don't care if I can perform it naked. What I want to know is that would it cause the women I perfrom it for to get naked.

Come on, people, who gets naked is more important.... :)

Aug 31, 2007
England
Sleeveless sounds awesome, but it is gimmicked right? or can you do it with a borrowed deck?

If you can I'm buying it right now lol

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, best trick ever, you let them pick a card, lose it in the deck, suddenly they're naked and their card is tatooed permanently en their tummy

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
So we will get everything we need, if any except of a deck of cards, with the DVD right?

The sleeveless point is great. And if we don't have to use any gimmick, that will be too good to be true.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
So we will get everything we need, if any except of a deck of cards, with the DVD right?
Correct. Everything you need will be included with the DVD, minus the deck of standard playing cards.

if this is a sleeveless trick, im buying, i just want to hear its sleeveless from the creator.
Well, I'm not Aaron -- but I assure you that you can perform this effect without sleeves... no ifs, ands, or buts (unless you're performing it naked) about it. Sleeves are simply not necessary.

Hope this helps!

Sep 1, 2007
Great job Jon, you handeled this thread quite well and sold me and just about everyone else haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results