Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

Jul 30, 2015
Not. A. Cardist. Won't even try to compete against some of that visual voodoo. Good luck all. ;-)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

Cardistry contests are some of my favorites, as that is what I find myself doing through the majority of the day. I love the creative process behind coming up with a move and modifying the technique, seeing what works, etc. Coming up with a cardistry move is definitely an interesting process, and it's also very challenging to create something original, especially in under 24 hours. So, to everyone who entered, kudos to all of you for getting those creative juices flowing, and taking on the challenge!

We were blown away by the winner's entry. Not only was is original, and not only was the execution top notch, it was all done in one hand. We'd like to congratulate Minh Quan for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize, and we will ship it out to you ASAP!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and always makes these cardistry contests a joy to host/judge. Keep working on those moves, and who knows where it could go! See you guys later this week for a new contest!

May 2, 2015
Drats! I just uploaded my entry to Instagram because it said that the contest ended at 11pm :(

Apr 6, 2015
Pakistan
well done bro just watching that move burned me that was so sick ! and it was a move that you just don't want to learn because it looks seriously hard well done :D

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you guys so much. I'm really happy that you like my stuff. Also I'm considering to make tutorial for them. If there's any information about the tutorial, I will upload on my Instagram. Once again thanks everyone!

Reactions: __3V__
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results