Jul 23, 2015
I recently discovered a cheap alternative to flash paper- Tea bags! They work fine for stage magic, but for up close stuff, not so much. The problem is that there is still a tiny piece of ash that remains floating around. I am all for using it, I just felt that maybe there would be a better alternative to flash paper, since it looks so cool as it floats up while on fire, I would love to incorperate it into my routine as more than a small distraction. I want to be able to use it as a main part in my trick, and not have to distract the audience before they see the ash. I would also love some more ideas for flash paper, I want to use it far more than I do (using it as a "voodoo doll" for a card in the deck that mysteriously becomes engulfed in flames)

Feb 20, 2024
I recently discovered a cheap alternative to flash paper- Tea bags! They work fine for stage magic, but for up close stuff, not so much. The problem is that there is still a tiny piece of ash that remains floating around. I am all for using it, I just felt that maybe there would be a better alternative to flash paper, since it looks so cool as it floats up while on fire, I would love to incorperate it into my routine as more than a small distraction. I want to be able to use it as a main part in my trick, and not have to distract the audience before they see the ash. I would also love some more ideas for flash paper, I want to use it far more than I do (using it as a "voodoo doll" for a card in the deck that mysteriously becomes engulfed in flames)
did you solve it i am trying to make the bags myself but if i use glue it leaves the ashes

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results