Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl 50

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's going on guys! Hope you're having a fantastic week! As most of you know, the Super Bowl is tomorrow. People from all over the country and the world will try and predict the outcome of the game - who will win and what the final score will be. I am actually here in San Francisco and will be at the game tomorrow! It should be a great game, and I'm excited to see it all go down in person!

The contest? Predict the Super Bowl winner and the score. Correctly guess the winner AND score of the Super Bowl. The teams playing are the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos. Each member gets 2 guesses, and they should be formatted like this:

EXAMPLE:
Winner: Carolina Panthers
Score: 38-17

That's it! ALL ENTRIES should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by the start of the Super Bowl tomorrow - 6:00pm EST! Any entries afterward will NOT be eligible. The first person to post the correct winner and the score will take home the prize.

What will the winner take home? 1,000 Elite Points and a deck of Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world!

Can you predict the future?

Jan 29, 2015
Good luck to all involved!

Winner: Carolina Panthers
Score: 24-17

Winner: Denver Broncos
Score: 24-17
You're suspiciously good at these contests Brett, and i think i know why. After Days! (not really days just like 5 minutes) Days! of trying to figure out how you've won two of these i've come to the conclusion that you can really see the future... Casey Rudd you now need to ban this future foreseeing man before he cheats us honest folk out of gold monarchs!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results