Joker prediction help

Apr 26, 2016
Hello, time ago I purchased a couple of Ellusionist decks (Ghost and Shadows Master ones), both includes one special joker that it has a prediction on it, one has the Ace of Clubs and the other has the 3 of Diamonds on it.

Wanted to know if someone knows tips/effects to use that special jokers.

Sorry for bad English :\

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Hello, time ago I purchased a couple of Ellusionist decks (Ghost and Shadows Master ones), both includes one special joker that it has a prediction on it, one has the Ace of Clubs and the other has the 3 of Diamonds on it.

Wanted to know if someone knows tips/effects to use that special jokers.

Sorry for bad English :\

You can force a card, in this case the Ace of Clubs or Three of Diamonds. Then take the Joker with the selection from your pocket and tell them that you knew they were going to choose that card because you had a Joker holding the card the whole time. Welcome to Theory11

Apr 26, 2016
You can force a card, in this case the Ace of Clubs or Three of Diamonds. Then take the Joker with the selection from your pocket and tell them that you knew they were going to choose that card because you had a Joker holding the card the whole time. Welcome to Theory11
Thanks for the Welcoming, i already though i could try forcing the Joker and having the real 3 of diamonds as a prediction, will give it a try on both ways :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Apr 18, 2016
USA
Having the joker sealed in an envelope, or rolled up within an orange, will greatly increase the power of the prestige.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Use a regular joker to force a card by having them insert it into the deck. Once they have the card forced on them, it appears on the joker they were holding.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results