Have you guys seen Chris Ramsay's new series of videos?

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Yeah he is doing pretty good job on them, I get the wife thing a lot, actually not exactly this joke but similar stuff like, vanish me and make me appear at my home,
The worst part about it is not only that this type of jokes is not funny at all, but also that you heard it like a hundred times before.

Reactions: AmberGraci
May 11, 2015
Northen Ireland
Yeah they are awesome. I loved the spring one because it sums up most of the reactions that I get. I also loved the one where he shows things that magicians never want to here. I get them very often and it annoys me as well. Especially the "My little brother does magic."

May 19, 2010
He should make one where you're busking, and then the cops chase you off the street, tackle you, and keep you in a holding cell for a couple days until you scrounge up enough tip money to make bail. I hate when that happens.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
It's such a difficult thing to respond to! Sigh... "I'm sure she'd like to right about now..."
That's actually very close to how I respond. I usually say something like, "No, but keep talking like that and she might make YOU disappear!" Then I laugh which makes it passive-aggressive and that usually gets a good laugh from the table.

Mar 2, 2016
I usually say 'Of course I can make her disappear. I know an excellent divorce lawyer.' then I do the thing where you put your hands to your ear like a phone and whisper 'call me'.

May 7, 2015
I get the "make my wife disappear" joke often as well. However, I felt like Chris kinda ripped David Stone, because he did it first. (see here @1:25)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results