Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite t11 Deck

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far. 9 years ago we asked a question: what is theory11? We launched in 2007 with a team of 11 artists united with one purpose: to create WONDER. 9 years and 250,000 members later, we're still going strong. Empowered by YOUR support, we make magic happen. You can watch the new video highlighting our best moments in those 9 years, right here in our Media Section.

One of things that makes us who we are is our playing cards. To celebrate the many playing card designs over the past 9 years, tonight's contest is going to be a showcase of YOUR favorite theory11 deck. All you have to do is film a trailer for your favorite deck that is produced by theory11. Make the length of your trailer 60 seconds or less. You can use Cardistry, magic, or both - the sky's the limit. NOTE: New videos only! Any video uploaded before the posting of this contest is not eligible.

Once you have made your trailer, upload it to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 24th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will be going through all the submissions and decide on a winner based on the flow of the video, lasting impact, and who was able to capture their deck and show it off the best overall.

What can you take home? A brick of playing cards that you showcased in your trailer
(if the deck is now out of stock, your choice of any in-stock deck). AND 1,000 Elite Member Points! We can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us this week. Start planning, and good luck!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
:D:D:D

Oh this is you, Last week I was looking for a review for 5th & Laurel I think you are the only one who uploaded a review on the internet thanks for that by the way.

(now I knew it was you because of the room) :D

Yep, this is my second review/trailer of the 5th and Laurel deck. I just love the geometric shapes on the back. Lol at room being a dead give away that it's me.

P.S.. I was going to do a trailer on the Gold Monarchs that I received for becoming an elite member , but I decided they look better unopened in my Good Deck Box.

Dec 31, 2015
Hey everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far. 9 years ago we asked a question: what is theory11? We launched in 2007 with a team of 11 artists united with one purpose: to create WONDER. 9 years and 250,000 members later, we're still going strong. Empowered by YOUR support, we make magic happen. You can watch the new video highlighting our best moments in those 9 years, right here in our Media Section.

One of things that makes us who we are is our playing cards. To celebrate the many playing card designs over the past 9 years, tonight's contest is going to be a showcase of YOUR favorite theory11 deck. All you have to do is film a trailer for your favorite deck that is produced by theory11. Make the length of your trailer 60 seconds or less. You can use Cardistry, magic, or both - the sky's the limit. NOTE: New videos only! Any video uploaded before the posting of this contest is not eligible.

Once you have made your trailer, upload it to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 24th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will be going through all the submissions and decide on a winner based on the flow of the video, lasting impact, and who was able to capture their deck and show it off the best overall.

What can you take home? A brick of playing cards that you showcased in your trailer
(if the deck is now out of stock, your choice of any in-stock deck). AND 1,000 Elite Member Points! We can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us this week. Start planning, and good luck!

Are camera tricks allowed (stop motion techniques)?

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Here is my trailer for the NYSM2 Monarchs! Let me know what you guys think. :)

At the end to sigh and say "snap change". Was that done intentionally?? It was perfect until I saw that , just giving you a heads up. You can still cut that part out and upload it again. Once again I don't know if you put that in there as comic relief on purpose.

Reactions: Mr.Book

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Can I submit 2 entries pretty please?

I already have done editing my first one but I have another idea and I can't decide which one to enter with :(:mad:

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results