Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite t11 Deck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Thanks a lot :)

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. Ahh, only one minute. If it'd be 1 and a half, it'd be perfect :) It's close to night in my country and I'm sleepy, so sorry for faults. I spent I think - half hour - on looking for ideal song. First I wanted something that I had got on my PC, so - metal or rock, but I saw, that people prefer electronic music in videos. And I think, that music is well fit on my video (with my poor skill :p ). Hope you like it :)

3. Here is my entry for the contest with the deck Medallions :)

4. Here is the trailer I made first:

And during the process I came up with this crazy idea:

I hope you like them and good luck for everyone.

5. My entry (Monarchs, sorry about poor vid quality)

6. Spent all day working on this. Pretty proud of it.

7. Here's my entry for the Medallions deck :)

8. Here is my entry, I wish you all the best of luck, and hope to hear your feedback on my trailer.

9. A lot of great entries this week. I guess since no one else is going to do it I'm going to have to step up to the plate and open up my Gold Monarchs.:p I put a little Law & Order twist on it.:D

Dean Magic and Brett Hurley like this.
  10. Here's my Entry! #MonarchsForLife
    Good luck to all.

11. I'm in an odd spot. I know what is necessary to win this contest. But I lack the proper editing programs and as well as an idea that isn't just goofing off.

I wanted to try and do a bizarre Japanese commercial-esque entry. And I couldn't move beyond that for a decent entry. So here's a Japanese commercial as my 'non-entry'

mclintock, Gabriel Z. and Dean Magic like this.
  12. Currently uploading and exporting. Cutting it close this week :D

13. I'll take that challenge. Here's my entry with the Gold Monarchs:

Gabriel Z. and Brett Hurley like this.
  14. Alright guys, time for results! After going through all submissions, we have decided on a winner. Before we get into that, we just want to thank all of you for participating this week and making such great trailers; we had a blast going through all of them!

We picked this week's winner based on which video fit the criteria the best, and which video felt like a deck trailer. With that said, we want to congratulate 3bery for taking home this week's prize! Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your decks shipped out to you ASAP!

We also want to extend and honorable mention to marcopaso for his creative approach to his trailer. Very cool idea; well done! Thanks again to everyone who entered and made this contest fun. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

15. Thank you!

Well done to all you guys too!

16. Congrats 3bery!

3bery likes this.
  17. Well won 3bery! Well won!

3bery likes this.