Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Just a quick word here.

If you are seeing your posts get removed or lightly edited, it is on purpose. What you are talking about here is a secret that most people don't ever see. Part of the excitement is stumbling onto it, so a lot of specifics have been removed. We aren't hinting at ANYTHING publicly. Feel free to encourage each other, but openly talking about what exists is going to get removed or edited. If you mention what the secret is, you are going to get edited.

Let's not steal the experience of stumbling onto this secret from everyone who views this topic. Finding it is every bit as cool as completing it.

Good Luck!

// L

zipote

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Just a quick word here.

Let's not steal the experience of stumbling onto this secret from everyone who views this topic. Finding it is every bit as cool as completing it.
od Luck!

// L

Can't agree more!! Finding it was awesome... completing it was even better! I'm glad I didn't have someone ruin it for me and just give me an answer. There is true joy in completing it honestly.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

SalomonV

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2015
Alright here goes my first forum post.
After hours of work and wrong guesses sending me on wild tangents, I was finally able to solve the mysteries. It was a lot of fun, especially when you hit those eureka moments. There's at least 1 easter egg that I found, not sure if it was intended, but would have been awesome if that was worked into things. Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun. Thank you to Theory11, Neil Patrick Harris, and anyone else that was involved in making this LEGEND.........DARY deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 16, 2016
This was a lot of fun. It took a lot of time and I went all over the place, but emerged victorious.

It's worth not cheating, it is definitely a challenge, but can for sure be done.

Apr 26, 2016
I feel like I keep following a false lead. I've tried looking at the first premium, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it and it is maddening. Please, could someone even help me to get my foot in the door on this? I feel like I'm going nuts. [Edited by moderator]

Jan 16, 2017
[Edited by moderator] is there any way anyone could help or suggest why this may be the case please

Jul 2, 2015
spent a while on these cards, and had a great time doing it.. I would love if more cards came with everything these did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results