Neil Patrick Harris.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabriel Z., Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 WilliamS3, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    It seems it works with Chrome but not Safari. Just FYI, folks!

Gabriel Z. and MrLime like this.
  2. #22 Steven the Wizard, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    Update: Stuck

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  3. Update: After some late night puzzling, I have emerged victorious. :)

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. Just a quick word here.

If you are seeing your posts get removed or lightly edited, it is on purpose. What you are talking about here is a secret that most people don't ever see. Part of the excitement is stumbling onto it, so a lot of specifics have been removed. We aren't hinting at ANYTHING publicly. Feel free to encourage each other, but openly talking about what exists is going to get removed or edited. If you mention what the secret is, you are going to get edited.

Let's not steal the experience of stumbling onto this secret from everyone who views this topic. Finding it is every bit as cool as completing it.

Good Luck!

// L

n8williams, ParkinT, zipote and 3 others like this.
  5. Hey is there a time limit because I won't be able to look through my cards for another two weeks or so

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  6. Can't agree more!! Finding it was awesome... completing it was even better! I'm glad I didn't have someone ruin it for me and just give me an answer. There is true joy in completing it honestly.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. #27 Xshady0025, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
    Guys I really need help. I cannot figure out where to go from here.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  8. #28 SalomonV, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
    Alright here goes my first forum post.
    After hours of work and wrong guesses sending me on wild tangents, I was finally able to solve the mysteries. It was a lot of fun, especially when you hit those eureka moments. There's at least 1 easter egg that I found, not sure if it was intended, but would have been awesome if that was worked into things. Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun. Thank you to Theory11, Neil Patrick Harris, and anyone else that was involved in making this LEGEND.........DARY deck.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  9. I always enjoy these types of things but it would figure that I would hit a wall early at 2.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. This was a lot of fun. It took a lot of time and I went all over the place, but emerged victorious.

It's worth not cheating, it is definitely a challenge, but can for sure be done.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  11. #31 eternalredking, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
    I feel like I keep following a false lead. I've tried looking at the first premium, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it and it is maddening. Please, could someone even help me to get my foot in the door on this? I feel like I'm going nuts. [Edited by moderator]

12. #32 GRIDDLES, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
    Number 2 is killing me. [Edited by moderator]

13. Just a reminder - read my post HERE regarding the secrets for this deck.

Thanks!

// L

14. #34 Connor456, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
    [Edited - NO HINTS! See the post above]

15. Question, is the NPH deck a limited run? If yes, how limited of a run is it?

16. #36 Connor456, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
    [Edited by moderator] is there any way anyone could help or suggest why this may be the case please

17. Contact our support team at theory11.com/support and we can help.

// L

18. Not limited, per se. We will continue to print these into the foreseeable future.

We don't release print quantities as a standard practice, even if the deck is limited.

// L

19. Finally finished it, it was Legen.....wait for it......DARY

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  20. spent a while on these cards, and had a great time doing it.. I would love if more cards came with everything these did

Gabriel Z. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.